When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $20 and one time membership fee of $5.00 is required. All members must maintain a $20 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal. Members may make up to 2 savings withdrawals per month free of charge. After the 2nd withdrawal in one month, a $5 excessive withdrawal charge will be assessed.
- ATM Withdrawals: Members may make up to 6 withdrawals per month free of charge. All transactions thereafter is $1 each.
- 24 hour account access via Internet Branching and V.I.C.K.I. – Virtual Cash Knowledge & Insights.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.